Friday 20 May 2016

Simplest Hammock Ever!

A few friends and I decided to go camping last summer. It was our first camping trip and we were all excited about singing songs around a bonfire, cooking our meats directly on the flames and sleeping under the open sky in a swinging hammock!

Finally the big day dawned and we literally set out for the hills. It was a long trek and we climbed and hiked with gay abandon. After a couple of hours of exploring the area and chilled out fun, we wanted to set up our hammocks. There was a lot of fun brawling over the choice of trees and I finally pulled out my brand new hammock with a flourish.

Even as I was imagining myself all relaxed and curled up in the hammock, all the knots and loops sent me into a wild tizzy. I could not make head or tail of the convoluted instructions and doubted I could ever manage to drill holes for the intricate carabiners.

One look around the camp area gave me a sense that two of my friends were struggling with their hammocks just like me. But very soon I caught a whistling tune and looked across to see another friend merrily swaying in a brightly colored hammock.

We rushed up to him in wonder only to have him smirk that he had a Litho grand trunk hammock that is so very easy and simple to set up. Indeed, it has only a few buckles and straps and can be hung up in a matter of seconds!

I watched him enviously on that trip and wowed to buy Litho Legacy hammock the first chance I got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment